.

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Business and Accounting Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Business and Accounting - Essay specimenI can always listen to music conveniently while at home or at my car. even sotually, I knew I had interest in business making and saving money. For me, learning is not only a process of gaining knowledge, values and skills through formal study but from experiences in running(a) as well. After realizing my interest in the business field, I decided to work for a a few(prenominal) months in a company that was owned by my fathers friend before going to the United States. Even by just being a receptionist, I learned that it takes a lot of diverse skills such(prenominal) as good communications and sensitivity of others needs is needed to do a good melody in any business.I started working for my fathers company as an accounting assistant in category 2005. I was assigned in making simple statements of different accounts and doing money wire transactions to companies that we strike with. Aside from this, I learned to use information systems to tra ck the financial performance of the company. Through work, I discovered more on the enormous potential of the business world. To develop knowledge and skills required in this world, I therefore believe that studying the Business and Economic program offered in the University of California would pass water me to become a successful businessman.I consider leadership as a significant tint that I can contribute to the Universit

No comments:

Post a Comment